Freight Rates and Charges
To ensure we give you the best possible service, we are able to offer very competitive rates. Find out more on this page.
- Freight will be charged based on the physical size of the packed order, at the rate of £150 per cubic metre. Please see illustrations below for measurements and the cost of the standard size boxes used to pack your goods.
- All shipments ordered through the FIC are fully insured.
- A minimum freight charge of £4.50 will apply to each order.
- The cost billed by FIC to the customer will be the VAT-inclusive price charged by the UK retailer, including all UK delivery charges where applicable.
- Non-VAT able items such as children's clothing will incur a 20% handling charge based on the value of the goods.
Hover over the different freight boxes we use to pack your goods.